Garlic Lover's Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This chicken is juicy and flavorful, with a perfectly mellow garlic flavor. Serve Garlic Lover's Chicken tonight and enjoy the tastes of comfort.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) whole chicken
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic head, separated into cloves (about 15)
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken in a roasting pan; set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, basil, salt, and pepper; brush over chicken then place garlic cloves over and inside chicken.
- Roast chicken 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours, or until golden and no pink remains, basting occasionally. Cut into pieces and serve with pan juices.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!