Wildly Wicked Raspberry Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 55 Min
Your taste buds will take flight from the tangy excitement of our Wildly Wicked Raspberry Wings. These finger-licking, lip-smacking baked chicken wings with our special raspberry glaze are wickedly awesome.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-pound) bag split chicken wings and drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce or Thai chili sauce
What To Do:
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add chicken wings, seal, and shake to coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Remove wings from marinade; discard excess marinade. Spread wings in a single layer on baking sheets.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberry jam and chili sauce; mix well. Transfer wings to a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss wings to coat completely, then serve immediately.
Why not whip up a batch of our Teriyaki Wings, too?! We've got lots of tasty ways to cook up chicken wings on our website!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!