We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 5 Min
Pecan tassies are a true Southern classic. After all, with pecans being abundant in the South, it makes perfect sense to add them to practically everything. The cream cheese in the dough makes these extra rich.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 1 tablespoon butter, softened, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese until creamy. Add flour, beating until well combined. Cover and chill dough 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
In another large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, including remaining 1 tablespoon butter; stir until well combined.
Shape chilled dough into twenty-four 1-inch balls. Place each dough ball in an ungreased mini muffin cup. Using your thumb, press dough into each cup, forming a crust. Spoon pecan mixture into crusts, filling them three-quarters full.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until filling is firm and crust is golden. Cool slightly, and remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.
- Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Pinwheels
- Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Triangle Hat Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Grandma's Dressed Up Molasses Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Walnut Wedges
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Long Stemmed Chocolate Chip Flower Cookies