Cake Mix Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 to 40 cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Thanks to cake mix, these homemade cookies are almost effortless. What are you waiting for? Tear open a package and reap the rewards, 'cause everyone will be wanting seconds of these Cake Mix Cookies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and whipped topping, stirring well. (Dough will be sticky.)
Dust hands with confectioners' sugar, and shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. Coat balls with confectioners' sugar, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until set and cookie tops have cracked. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
- If you love easy cookie recipes, then you'll want to check out our collection of 5 simple cookie recipes. We're even sharing 20 tips for baking the perfect cookies.
- Want even more tasty cake mix recipes? Check out our collection of 28 "to-die-for" recipes with cake mix and you'll see how good halfway homemade tastes!
|Don't Miss These FREE eCookbooks!|
|Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes||Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix|
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!