Cake Mix Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 to 40 cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Thanks to cake mix, these homemade cookies are almost effortless. What are you waiting for? Tear open a package and reap the rewards!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and whipped topping, stirring well. (Dough will be sticky.)
Dust hands with confectioners' sugar, and shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. Coat balls with confectioners' sugar, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until set and cookie tops have cracked. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
- Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
- Want even more tasty cake mix recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!