Grandma's Spice Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to bother loading up your cookie jars with our sweet and chewy old-fashioned Grandma's Spice Cookies, 'cause the aromas coming from your oven as they bake will have everyone lining up to enjoy them right away.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, and eggs; mix well. Add corn flakes, oats, coconut, walnuts, and raisins; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten them with bottom of a glass that's frequently dipped in sugar.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until set. Cool 5 minutes then remove from baking sheets and let cool.
To crush corn flakes, place them in a plastic bag, seal, and crush with a rolling pin.
And, for an extra special treat, how about serving these cookies with our Easy Egg Cream?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!