Easy Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take one of our simplest oatmeal cookie recipes, and curl up for a comforting snack. Our Easy Oatmeal cookies go great with milk so make a bunch and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oats, and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine oil and eggs; add to dry ingredients, stirring well. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool on pans 2 minutes then carefully remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
- For more yummy desserts made with oatmeal, including even more oatmeal cookies, check out our collection Easy Oatmeal Dessert Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!
- Zucchini Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Chocolate Potato Cookies
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies II: More Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies