Getting to Know Sherry Gore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our very own Howard got to sit down with Sherry Gore, author of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking, and asked her a few questions about her cooking inspiration, her Pinecraft community and what some of her favorite recipes are. It was such a pleasure to have Sherry visit our Test Kitchen and we eagerly await her next trip back.
Check out the interviews with Sherry Gore below:
- Be sure to check out the recipes for Sherry's Hand-Breaded Pork Chops and heavenly Amish Vanilla Crumb Pie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!
- Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 8 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 38 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 42 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 33 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- Pack 'n' Go Picnic Food Ideas Free eCookbook
- 30 No-Cook Quick Summer Recipes