Getting to Know Sherry Gore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our very own Howard got to sit down with Sherry Gore, author of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking, and asked her a few questions about her cooking inspiration, her Pinecraft community and what some of her favorite recipes are. It was such a pleasure to have Sherry visit our Test Kitchen and we eagerly await her next trip back.
Check out the interviews with Sherry Gore below:
- Be sure to check out the recipes for Sherry's Hand-Breaded Pork Chops and heavenly Amish Vanilla Crumb Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Spooky Treats and Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Free eCookbook
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes: 11 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin