Getting to Know Sherry Gore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our very own Howard got to sit down with Sherry Gore, author of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking, and asked her a few questions about her cooking inspiration, her Pinecraft community and what some of her favorite recipes are. It was such a pleasure to have Sherry visit our Test Kitchen and we eagerly await her next trip back.
Check out the interviews with Sherry Gore below:
- Be sure to check out the recipes for Sherry's Hand-Breaded Pork Chops and heavenly Amish Vanilla Crumb Pie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 42 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 8 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 28 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Top 10 Easy Kentucky Derby Recipes
- 33 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes