Getting to Know Sherry Gore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our very own Howard got to sit down with Sherry Gore, author of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking, and asked her a few questions about her cooking inspiration, her Pinecraft community and what some of her favorite recipes are. It was such a pleasure to have Sherry visit our Test Kitchen and we eagerly await her next trip back.
Check out the interviews with Sherry Gore below:
- Be sure to check out the recipes for Sherry's Hand-Breaded Pork Chops and heavenly Amish Vanilla Crumb Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes: 11 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More