Getting to Know Sherry Gore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our very own Howard got to sit down with Sherry Gore, author of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking, and asked her a few questions about her cooking inspiration, her Pinecraft community and what some of her favorite recipes are. It was such a pleasure to have Sherry visit our Test Kitchen and we eagerly await her next trip back.
Check out the interviews with Sherry Gore below:
- Be sure to check out the recipes for Sherry's Hand-Breaded Pork Chops and heavenly Amish Vanilla Crumb Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Holiday Helpers: 30 Easy Holiday Recipes for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes