3-Minute Breakfast Hash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Min
Who would've thought you could make a breakfast hash in the microwave? Our recipe for 3-Minute Breakfast Hash is a hearty breakfast idea that cooks up in a jiffy!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup frozen potatoes O'Brien or shredded hash browns
- 1 egg
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Ketchup or BBQ sauce (optional)
What To Do:
- Coat 8-ounce microwave-safe ramekin or small cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add potatoes; microwave on high 1 minute until hot. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Break egg into bowl. Beat egg with fork until blended.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 to 30 seconds longer.
- Top with cheese. Serve with ketchup or BBQ sauce, if desired.
- Don't overcook this. The scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after they are removed from the microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!