3-Minute Breakfast Hash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Min
Who would've thought you could make a breakfast hash in the microwave? Our recipe for 3-Minute Breakfast Hash is a hearty breakfast idea that cooks up in a jiffy!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup frozen potatoes O'Brien or shredded hash browns
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- Ketchup or BBQ sauce (optional)
What To Do:
- Coat 8-ounce microwave-safe ramekin or small cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add potatoes, salt, and pepper; mix well. Then, microwave on high 1 minute until hot. Break egg into bowl. Beat egg with fork until blended.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 to 30 seconds longer.
- Top with cheese. Serve with ketchup or BBQ sauce, if desired.
- Don't overcook this. The scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after they are removed from the microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!
- Overstuffed Mediterranean Omelet
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs