Breakfast Bowl Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoni, or your favorite pizza toppings
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Coat a microwaveable cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add eggs, pepperoni, milk, salt, and pepper; beat until well blended.
- Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Top with cheese and microwave 30 to 45 more seconds, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
Chop up and add some of your favorite veggies like bell peppers, onions, or mushrooms for some colorful, flavorful, and healthy additions to your scramble!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs
- Perfect Deviled Eggs