Balsamic Glazed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're dressing up heart-healthy salmon fillets with our easy-to-throw-together two-ingredient balsamic glaze. The result is Balsamic Glazed Salmon that tastes restaurant worthy but is really an easy homemade meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, bring balsamic vinegar to a boil over high heat. Stir in brown sugar, reduce heat to low, and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, or until liquid is reduced and slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, place salmon on prepared baking sheet and evenly sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle balsamic glaze over salmon, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"