Chilled Poached Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chill out" at mealtime by luring them to the table with our easy Chilled Poached Salmon recipe. It'll surely win you chef-worthy raves. Don't forget to whip up our homemade dill sauce for the perfect pairing!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (2-pound) fresh salmon fillet (see Notes)
- 1 lemon, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a 16- to 18-inch piece of aluminum foil in a large roasting pan; place salmon on foil and bring up sides of foil.
- Place lemon slices on top of salmon and pour wine over top. Wrap foil tightly around fish and fill roasting pan with 1/2 inch warm water. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until fish is cooked through.
- Carefully unwrap fish and remove lemon slices. Serve warm or cold.
- A 2-pound salmon fillet is 1 large piece of boneless salmon. Ask for it at your local fish store or at your supermarket fish department.
- Serve with our fresh homemade dill sauce that goes together in no time!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!