Golden Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll never believe the coating is potato flakes - that's right, potato flakes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Instant mashed potato flakes to coat
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds white-fleshed fish fillets, such as sole, flounder, or perch
- Vegetable oil or solid vegetable shortening
What To Do:
- Lightly beat together the egg, mustard, and salt in a shallow dish. Put the potato flakes in another shallow dish.
- Dip the fish fillets in egg mixture; then roll in potato flakes to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Fry fish for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until it is golden brown and flakes easily with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!