Golden Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll never believe the coating is potato flakes - that's right, potato flakes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Instant mashed potato flakes to coat
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds white-fleshed fish fillets, such as sole, flounder, or perch
- Vegetable oil or solid vegetable shortening
What To Do:
- Lightly beat together the egg, mustard, and salt in a shallow dish. Put the potato flakes in another shallow dish.
- Dip the fish fillets in egg mixture; then roll in potato flakes to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Fry fish for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until it is golden brown and flakes easily with a fork.
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Southern Fish and Chips
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
- Pan Fried Red Snapper
- Baked Fish with Parmesan Sour Cream Sauce