- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup pineapple juice
cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 cups watermelon chunks, pureed (see Note)
- 1 cup orange marmalade
cup light brown sugar
teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and salmon. Seal tightly and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine watermelon puree, orange marmalade, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Keep warm.
- Coat a grill pan or large skillet with cooking spray and cook salmon over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately with watermelon glaze.
To puree the watermelon, place chunks in blender or food processor and blend until puree forms.
For more great watermelon recipes, please visit www.watermelon.org.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 14 14
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little of the islands into your home with our tropical Mango Tango Fish Fillets. 20 minutes is all you need to get this tasty dish on the table tonight!