Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Star Spangled Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This patriotic fruit parfait is layered with red, white and blue spirit. It's a berry-licious smooth and creamy combo that shouts "Summer!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec or other orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, liqueur, and confectioners' sugar until slightly thickened.
- Divide the blueberries equally among 4 parfait glasses. Drizzle three-quarters of the cream mixture over the blueberries then top with the raspberries, dividing the cream mixture and raspberries evenly among the 4 glasses. Drizzle with remaining cream mixture then cover and chill until ready to serve.
Instead of making this in parfait glasses, you can also serve it over slices of angel food cake to create a heavenly dessert.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!
- Fuzzy Navel Party Mold
- Island Ambrosia
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Fried Apples
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Summer Ambrosia
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings