Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Star Spangled Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This patriotic fruit parfait is layered with red, white and blue spirit. It's a berry-licious smooth and creamy combo that shouts "Summer!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec or other orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, liqueur, and confectioners' sugar until slightly thickened.
- Divide the blueberries equally among 4 parfait glasses. Drizzle three-quarters of the cream mixture over the blueberries then top with the raspberries, dividing the cream mixture and raspberries evenly among the 4 glasses. Drizzle with remaining cream mixture then cover and chill until ready to serve.
Instead of making this in parfait glasses, you can also serve it over slices of angel food cake to create a heavenly dessert.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!