Creamy Dijon Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 24 Min
Looking to expand your cooking repertoire? Then abandon those pork chops and get ready to make your very own lamb chops! This is the perfect company-fancy dish to serve up with some veggies and a deli salad. The tender meat makes for a tantalizing dish, and trust us, it's really not as difficult to make as you might first think. In fact, we bet if you give this lamb chop recipe a try, you'll start searching for even more to add to your rotation.
What You'll Need:
- 8 (2-inch thick) lamb chops, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
What To Do:
- Sprinkle lamb chops with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-heat. Add chops, and cook 7 minutes in each side or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers at 150 degrees (medium-rare). Place chops in a serving dish, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Saute garlic in reserved drippings over medium heat 30 seconds. Stir in cream, mustard, and thyme. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve sauce over chops.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!