Caramel Apple Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pizza for dessert? You bet! Our Caramel Apple Pizza has all the hallmarks of autumn and is perfect for Halloween or any entertaining this season!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 apples, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
Place cookie dough slices on prepared pan. With lightly floured hands, press dough together.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until smooth. Spread mixture over crust and arrange apples over top. Drizzle with caramel topping, sprinkle with nuts, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Apple Crisp for Two
- Vanilla Butter Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More