Fresh Apple Crumb Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
What're the easy market shortcuts to our melt-in-your-mouth Fresh Apple Crumb Bake? It's all about the convenience of a cake mix and pre-sliced apples, for a bakery-fresh finish!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) packages refrigerated apple slices (sweet or tart), about 8 cups
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place apples in baking dish; pour water over apples.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, oatmeal, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter until ingredients are thoroughly blended; mixture will be crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes.
- If you're a fan of apple desserts (and who isn't??), you'll want to give our Country Style Apple Crisp a try, too!
- Want even more tasty cake mix recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!