Fresh Apple Crumb Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
What're the easy market shortcuts to our melt-in-your-mouth Fresh Apple Crumb Bake? It's all about the convenience of a cake mix and pre-sliced apples, for a bakery-fresh finish!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) packages refrigerated apple slices (sweet or tart), about 8 cups
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place apples in baking dish; pour water over apples.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, oatmeal, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter until ingredients are thoroughly blended; mixture will be crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes.
- If you're a fan of apple desserts (and who isn't??), you'll want to give our Country Style Apple Crisp a try, too!
- Want even more tasty cake mix recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.