Chocolate Raspberry "Martinis"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll need a spoon to enjoy every last mouthful of this dessert version of Chocolate Raspberry "Martinis" Serve up these sinfully rich brownies topped with raspberry mousse in martini glasses for a dessert they won't soon forget!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen raspberries, thawed and drained with 1 tablespoon liquid reserved
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 store-bought brownies, each cut diagonally in half
- 2 tablespoons chocolate flavor syrup
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberries, reserved 1 tablespoon liquid, and whipped topping to make raspberry mousse; mix well.
- Spoon raspberry mousse equally into 4 martini glasses. Place two brownie pieces, points sticking up, into mousse in each glass.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
If not planning to serve these immediately, prepare the mousse and place it in the martini glasses; cover and chill. Finish assembling these just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!