Chocolate Raspberry "Martinis"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll need a spoon to enjoy every last mouthful of this dessert version of Chocolate Raspberry "Martinis" Serve up these sinfully rich brownies topped with raspberry mousse in martini glasses for a dessert they won't soon forget!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen raspberries, thawed and drained with 1 tablespoon liquid reserved
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 store-bought brownies, each cut diagonally in half
- 2 tablespoons chocolate flavor syrup
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberries, reserved 1 tablespoon liquid, and whipped topping to make raspberry mousse; mix well.
- Spoon raspberry mousse equally into 4 martini glasses. Place two brownie pieces, points sticking up, into mousse in each glass.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
If not planning to serve these immediately, prepare the mousse and place it in the martini glasses; cover and chill. Finish assembling these just before serving.