Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let the name scare you; these parfaits are fancy enough for company but easy enough to make on a weeknight.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark chocolate sauce
- 8 chocolate wafer cookies
- 8 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
What To Do:
- Beat cream in a small mixing bowl at high speed of an electric beater until stiff peaks form fold in chocolate sauce.
- Crumble 1 wafer in bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses; dollop each wafer with 1 teaspoon jam. Spoon one-half of mousse in glasses, dividing evenly. Top with one-half of raspberries.
- Repeat layers once. Serve immediately, or chill up to 8 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!