Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let the name scare you; these parfaits are fancy enough for company but easy enough to make on a weeknight.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark chocolate sauce
- 8 chocolate wafer cookies
- 8 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
What To Do:
- Beat cream in a small mixing bowl at high speed of an electric beater until stiff peaks form fold in chocolate sauce.
- Crumble 1 wafer in bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses; dollop each wafer with 1 teaspoon jam. Spoon one-half of mousse in glasses, dividing evenly. Top with one-half of raspberries.
- Repeat layers once. Serve immediately, or chill up to 8 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- Mini Cookie-Stuffed Pies
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Tutti-Frutti Ambrosia
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook