Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
Don't let the name scare you; these parfaits are fancy enough for company but easy enough to make on a weeknight.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark chocolate sauce
- 8 chocolate wafer cookies
- 8 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
What To Do:
- Beat cream in a small mixing bowl at high speed of an electric beater until stiff peaks form fold in chocolate sauce.
- Crumble 1 wafer in bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses; dollop each wafer with 1 teaspoon jam. Spoon one-half of mousse in glasses, dividing evenly. Top with one-half of raspberries.
- Repeat layers once. Serve immediately, or chill up to 8 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!