Flag Day Shortcake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready to salute the flag with this patriotic berry and pastry dessert that will not only serve as a red, white and blue centerpiece, but will also win you rave reviews with every bite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut out 8 large and 8 small stars from 1 pastry sheet (number will vary depending on size of your star shape). Place on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place each large puff pastry star on a dessert plate, and top each equally with whipped topping. Sprinkle each with strawberry slices and blueberries, and top each with a small puff pastry star. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
If you like this recipe, you'll also like this easy Flag Cake!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pistachio Banana Wedges
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Hummingbird Muffins