Peach Melba Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing tastes like summer more than fresh, juicy peaches. Take advantage of them by making this heavenly Peach Melba Crumble any day of the week!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut up
- 8 fresh peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, 1/4 cup light brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, raspberries, remaining light brown sugar, and flour; toss gently until evenly coated. Spoon into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until crumbs are golden and peaches are bubbly.
Top this off with creamy vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of raspberry sauce.
Wanna make your own fruit sauce to drizzle over this and other desserts? Try our beyond-easy Blender Strawberry Sauce!
- We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!