Quick Watermelon Shortbread Cookie Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! This fast dessert is one we're betting you've never tried...but once you do, you'll be hooked. Crumbled shortbread cookies topped with bits of watermelon and more cookie crumbles become even more decadent with a dollop of sinful whipped cream.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups crumbled shortbread cookies
- 4 cups small pieces of seeded watermelon
What To Do:
- Place half of the crumbled cookies in bottom of a deep 9 x 13-inch baking dish and flatten into an even layer.
- Spoon watermelon over that in an even layer. Sprinkle remaining cookies over top. Serve as is or topped with sweetened whipped cream.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- 10 Minute Torte
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- Nutty Coconut Fingers