Top 10 Light & Easy Dessert Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can still satisfy that sweet tooth while eating a healthier diet. Work in one of our Top 10 Light & Easy Desserts for the ultimate sweet treat that you can actually feel good about eating. From brownies and cookies to creamy chocolate pies and homestyle cakes, these low-calorie desserts will put a smile on any dieter's face.
- No-Bake Key Lime Pie Who doesn't love a no-bake dessert, especially one that won't make us feel guilty? Our light 'n' tangy No Bake Key Lime Pie is sure to make everybody happy.
- Low-Fat Carrot Cake Carrot cake is a comfort food favorite. Rest assured that we've found all the tricks to make it lighter in fat and calories, without sacrificing any of that homemade taste!
- Lighter Chocolate Chip Cookies Sh-h-h! Mini chips are our secret to guaranteeing you a chocolate chip in every bite of our to-die-for Lighter Chocolate Chip Cookies! And each cookie comes in at less than 100 calories, how about that?
- Banana Cream Pie This easy, light pie recipe is a diner-worthy version that's big on flavorful comfort, without the guilt. No need to sacrifice taste with our easy-as-pie Banana Cream Pie!
- Little Italy Cheesecake We've all got our favorite cheesecake recipes. Well, now you're gonna have another one. It's made with ricotta cheese as well as cream cheese — of course, reduced-fat types of both. So you can enjoy that great Italian flavor once again.
- Creamy Chocolate Pie Our light version of Creamy Chocolate Pie is good as is, or you may want to toss on some fresh raspberries, or a dollop of low-fat whipped topping with a few sprinkles to give it a "wow" finishing touch.
- Peach Melba Parfaits Peach Melba Parfaits are a sophisticated dessert that will appeal to adults and kids alike. These parfaits are loaded with fruit, and using frozen yogurt rather than ice cream saves calories, too.
- Double Chocolate Brownies One bite of our sinfully rich Double Chocolate Brownies and you'll never use another recipe again! Whether you're eating lighter or not, these brownies are an incredible treat.
- Peanut Butter Cup Pie Is your sweet tooth screaming for something rich and flavorful? Practically everything in our Peanut Butter Cup Pie is low in fat, but not low in taste, so go ahead and calm that craving!
- Chocolate Spa Cake Can the words "chocolate" and "spa" be used in the same sentence? Of course they can! And topping each serving of our Chocolate Spa Cake with a spoonful of light whipped topping or low-fat yogurt and fresh berries is, well, the icing on the cake!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!