Confetti Couscous Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This colorful confetti of tastes and textures from the veggies to the Feta cheese livens up our chilled Confetti Couscous Salad. Get ready for raves when you serve this super change of pace go-along at any of your gatherings.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups water or broth
- 1 (10-ounce) package couscous
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, bring water or broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Lightly fluff couscous and place in a large bowl to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Chill at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Stir in cheese just before serving.
This is not your ordinary salad! For another fun and colorful salad, try this!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!