We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Homemade Hash is the perfect easy corned beef hash recipe. Leftover potatoes and cooked corned beef stretches into a hearty new meal that satisfies everybody.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 medium-sized onions, diced
- 3 cups diced boiled potatoes (3 to 4 large potatoes) (see Notes)
- 3 cups diced cooked corned beef (about 1 pound)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and saute onions 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Add diced potatoes, and cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add corned beef, and cook 5 to 6 minutes, until heated through.
- You can substitute any baked, boiled or roasted cooked potatoes, if you'd like.
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!