Simmerin' Beef One Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One pot simmering means the stove does all the work and you get all the credit. Who wouldn't like that?! Plus, with our Simmerin' Beef One Pot clean up is done in a snap so you can spend less time scrubbing and more time with your loved ones.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups water
- 1 (2 to 3-pound) brisket of beef, trimmed
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all the ingredients except the brisket; mix well. Add the brisket and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low; cover and simmer for 2 hours, or until fork-tender.
- Remove the brisket from the pot; slice thinly across the grain, and serve.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!