Double Cheese Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never had cottage cheese pancakes before, we urge you to give 'em a try! These Double Cheese Pancakes are light, fluffy, and have just the right amount of cheesiness to them. Plus, they've got a simple flavor that make them a great option for breakfast or even dinner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and cottage cheese; add eggs and continue beating until well mixed. Slowly stir in remaining ingredients except 1/2 cup butter and let sit 10 minutes so bread crumbs absorb liquid.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Spoon 1/4 cup batter per pancake into skillet and cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until browned on both sides, turning halfway through cooking. Remove to a rimmed baking sheet and place in a 200 degree oven to keep warm.
- Repeat process until all batter is used, adding more butter as needed. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.