Broccoli and Cheese Manicotti
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces manicotti shells
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2
cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella chesse, divided
cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook manicotti shells according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, egg, salt, and pepper. Add broccoli; mix well.
- Fill each manicotti shell with about 1/3 cup cheese mixture (see Notes) and place in prepared baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over stuffed shells and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot and bubbling.
For an easy way to fill manicotti shells, place cheese mixture in a resealable plastic storage bag. Snip off a corner of bag and squeeze cheese mixture into shells.
For an extra burst of flavor, add 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg to the cheese mixture.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES