We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you consider yourself a lasagna lover, then these Lasagna Rollups are going to become a dinnertime favorite. This cheesy lasagna recipe is super simple to make it's sure to leave your family feeling full and happy. So, go on and take a break from traditional layered lasagna, and give these fun rollups a try!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (2-pound) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 to 14 lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pour half the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, and salt until well blended.
Spoon cheese mixture over lasagna noodles, distributing evenly, and roll up tightly. Place rollups seam-side down in prepared baking dish; top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
- For lighter rollups, substitute reduced-fat ricotta cheese, part-skim mozzarella cheese, and reduced-fat spaghetti sauce. And feel free to use whole wheat lasagna noodles instead.
- We don't know about you, but we love to start most any Italian meal with a crisp and cool Caesar salad!
- Looking for another interesting lasagna recipe? Give our Pierogi Lasagna a try!
Love easy pasta recipes? Then grab your free copy of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!