- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided (see Tip below)
- 1 (2-pound) container ricotta cheese (see Tip below)
- 2 (8-ounce) cups mozzarella cheese, divided (see Tip below)
cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 to 14 lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pour half the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, and salt until well blended.
Spoon cheese mixture over lasagna noodles, distributing evenly, and roll up tightly. Place rollups seam-side down in prepared baking dish; top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
- For lighter rollups, substitute reduced-fat ricotta cheese, part-skim mozzarella cheese, and reduced-fat spaghetti sauce.
- We don't know about you, but we love to start most any Italian meal with a crisp and cool Caesar salad!
- Looking for another interesting lasagna recipe? Give our Pierogi Lasagna a try!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 21 14