Cheesy Stuffed Shells
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Big shells, big taste, and big "easy", too! With this recipe for Cheesy Stuffed Shells you can make a five-star quality meal in your own kitchen that's full of melty, ooey, and cheesy goodness.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 16 frozen stuffed shells
- 1 cup frozen pork sausage crumbles, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Pour 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in bottom of prepared baking dish. Place stuffed shells in a single layer over sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage and remaining 3 cups spaghetti sauce. Pour over shells, completely covering them. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top, then cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.