Cheesy Stuffed Shells
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
Big shells, big taste, and big "easy", too! These cheesy stuffed shells are great for when you're looking for a restaurant-quality recipe but aren't looking forward to banging out some big bucks for it. You can make a five-star quality meal right from your own kitchen with that melty, ooey, cheesy goodness making your jaw drop to the floor.
What You'll Need:
- 5 cups spaghetti sauce
- 15 to 18 frozen stuffed shells (about 2 ½ pounds), thawed
- 1 (7 ounce) package frozen brown and serve sausages, thawed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Pour 2 cups of spaghetti sauce in bottom of prepared baking dish. Place stuffed shells in a single layer over sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage and remaining 3 cups spaghetti sauce. Pour over shells, completely covering them. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top, then cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
Five cups of spaghetti sauce is about one-and-a-half 26-ounce jars.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 20 14