Cheesy Stuffed Shells
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Big shells, big taste, and big "easy", too! These cheesy stuffed shells are great for when you're looking for a restaurant-quality recipe but aren't looking forward to banging out some big bucks for it. You can make a five-star quality meal right from your own kitchen with that melty, ooey, cheesy goodness making your jaw drop to the floor.
What You'll Need:
- 5 cups spaghetti sauce
- 15 to 18 frozen stuffed shells (about 2 ½ pounds), thawed
- 1 (7 ounce) package frozen brown and serve sausages, thawed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Pour 2 cups of spaghetti sauce in bottom of prepared baking dish. Place stuffed shells in a single layer over sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage and remaining 3 cups spaghetti sauce. Pour over shells, completely covering them. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top, then cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
Five cups of spaghetti sauce is about one-and-a-half 26-ounce jars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!