Sunday Night Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's Sunday Night and you want to wrap the weekend up by cooking up a meal that'll leave 'em full and ready to start the week. Whaddya make? Sunday Night Noodles! It's an easy, creamy dinner recipe the whole family will love!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles to desired doneness; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix spinach, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Stir in noodles, then spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and bread crumbs. Sprinkle over noodles.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Make this an all-in-one meal by adding some cooked chicken or diced ham. Yum!
- Top this off with a plate of our delicious Pecan Pie Brownies!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"