We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy Cavatelli is a great last-minute throw-together. The cavatelli is in the freezer, the soup is in the cupboard, the pepperoni is in the fridge, and the tomatoes are on the counter. In minutes, you've got a super meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound frozen cavatelli pasta
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, each slice cut in half
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside in a colander.
- In the same pot, combine remaining ingredients and heat over medium-low heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Return pasta to pot and toss to coat. Heat 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You only need five minutes to make this homemade Chinese recipe taste take-out worthy, so grab your wok (or a skillet!) and some fresh ingredients and get ready to impress your whole family. One taste and you'll never order Chinese take-out again!