Lasagna Chicken Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say hello and welcome to your new favorite recipe- this Lasagna Chicken Florentine. File this recipe among your favorite because there's no doubt it will be!
What You'll Need:
- 2 3/4 cups bottled Alfredo sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 6 ounces)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza blend cheese or Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine Alfredo sauce and nutmeg.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce mixture in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Arrange 2 noodles over sauce; top with half of chicken and half of spinach. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon pepper; top with 3/4 cup sauce and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers, ending with noodles.
- Spread remaining sauce over noodles. Cover with aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray, and bake 25 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce is bubbly. Uncover and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake 5 more minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Lasagna typically takes longer to put together than it does to cook. Precooked noodles and prepackaged convenience products make my version a zip to prepare!
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!