We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Shelf-stable tortellini is a perfect partner for sauteed veggies in this colorful and easy pasta recipe that works just as well as a main dish or side dish.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package three-cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and garlic over high heat for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add the carrots, zucchini, and onion; saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper; cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the cheese tortellini according to the package directions; drain.
- Stir the cooked tortellini and basil into the tomato mixture. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, just until heated through, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?