We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a spaghetti crust and a creamy ricotta filling, our saucy Spaghetti Pie is the kind of pasta recipe that's perfect for a busy, weeknight, family meal. The whole gang will love this baked spaghetti pie recipe, so you know there won't be any fussing at the dinner table!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss spaghetti with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir into spaghetti then pour into prepared pie plate, and form into a "crust." Spread ricotta evenly over crust, but not quite to edge.Top with spaghetti sauce..
Bake uncovered 25 minutes, then top with mozzarella; bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cool 10 minutes before slicing into wedges.
- Time-Saving Tip: The next time you make spaghetti for your family, plan ahead and make an extra 1/2 pound for this recipe. That way, you can refrigerate it and have it ready for when you want to make this Spaghetti Pie!
- This is a great make-ahead dish: Just assemble and freeze it without cooking. Thaw, then bake just before serving.
- We like to serve our Spaghetti Pie with some kid-friendly Baked Zucchini Chips or a healthy green salad!
- We've got even more kid-friendly recipes like this baked spaghetti pie in our free eCookbook, ABC's of Back-to-School: 26 Kid-Friendly Recipes from Mr. Food
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.