We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a spaghetti crust and a creamy ricotta filling, our saucy easy-as-pie Spaghetti Pie bake is the kind of recipe that's perfect for a busy weeknight family meal. Quick to prepare and everybody loves it...what more can we ask for? This baked spaghetti pie recipe is a hit with the kids too, so you know that you won't see any fussing at the dinner table. So, what are you waiting for? Try out this easy Spaghetti Pie recipe today; we know you won't be sorry!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss spaghetti with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir into spaghetti then pour into prepared pie plate, and form into a "crust." Spread ricotta evenly over crust, but not quite to edge.Top with spaghetti sauce..
Bake uncovered 25 minutes, then top with mozzarella; bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cool 10 minutes before slicing into wedges.
- When you're making spaghetti for your family, plan ahead and make an extra 1/2 pound for this recipe.
- This is a great make-ahead dish: Just assemble and freeze it without cooking. Thaw then bake just before serving.
- For a complete meal, why not serve this with some kid-friendly baked zucchini chips?
- We've got even more kid-friendly recipes like our Spaghetti Pie in our free eCookbook, ABC's of Back-to-School: 26 Kid-Friendly Recipes from Mr. Food.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate the flavors of summer all year long with our Fiesta Zucchini Salad. This salad gets its great vibrant color from fresh veggies, like cherry red tomatoes, bright yellow corn, green zucchini, and more! It's truly a salad worth throwing a fiesta for!