We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a spaghetti crust and a creamy ricotta filling, our saucy Spaghetti Pie is the kind of recipe that's perfect for a busy, weeknight, family meal. The whole gang will love this baked spaghetti pie recipe, so you know there won't be any fussing at the dinner table!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss spaghetti with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir into spaghetti then pour into prepared pie plate, and form into a "crust." Spread ricotta evenly over crust, but not quite to edge.Top with spaghetti sauce..
Bake uncovered 25 minutes, then top with mozzarella; bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cool 10 minutes before slicing into wedges.
- When you're making spaghetti for your family, plan ahead and make an extra 1/2 pound for this recipe.
- This is a great make-ahead dish: Just assemble and freeze it without cooking. Thaw, then bake just before serving.
- We like to serve our Spaghetti Pie with some kid-friendly Baked Zucchini Chips or a healthy green salad!
- We've got even more kid-friendly recipes like this baked spaghetti pie in our free eCookbook, ABC's of Back-to-School: 26 Kid-Friendly Recipes from Mr. Food.
- Plus, if you love this spaghetti pie, check out our collection of 24 Easy Pasta Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.