We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turkey Twist will become one of your favorite summer main course salads. Sometimes we add fresh dill, basil, or garlic, and any pasta shape you have on hand works fine. What's not to love?
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces macaroni twists
- 2 1/2 cups smoked turkey (about 12 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 ounces sliced Swiss cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions (green onions)
- 2 tablespoons diced pimiento (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold running water, drain well, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
Why not garnish this with pimiento strips and pecan halves?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.