Zesty Spaghetti and Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a shortcut way to put an all-time favorite on the table in a jiffy. Our Zesty Spaghetti and Meatballs is sure to get raves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1/2 (38-ounce) package frozen cooked meatballs
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Warm cooked spaghetti
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook tomato sauce, garlic, sugar, Italian seasoning, and red pepper, if desired, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in meatballs and basil. Reduce heat to low, and cook about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Serve over spaghetti.
Fresh pasta cooks in 1 to 3 minutes, while dried pasta takes longer. Be sure to toss cooked pasta with sauce as soon as possible after draining, because pasta begins to stick as it cools. Adding a small amount of oil to the boiling water will also prevent pasta from sticking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!