Chicken Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some foods are all about comfort and feel-good memories, like macaroni and cheese. Our Chicken Mac 'n' Cheese recipe is meant to be shared with friends, family, or even neighbors who need a little extra comfort in their lives. Besides, this extra-cheesy, chicken-stuffed, and buttery cracker-topped dish is too good not to share!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except crackers and butter; mix well. Pour into casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through in center.
There are so many ways to make macaroni and cheese. If you're looking for some more ideas, check out our collection of the Best Mac and Cheese Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.