Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 20 Min
Our Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie will surely put a smile on your face! With just a few easy shortcuts, this one can be on your table ready to be served up. And yes, they'll go bananas over it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 2 (4-serving) packages cook-and-serve banana cream pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool.
In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk, and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, cover surface of pudding with wax paper, and let cool slightly.
Place 1-1/2 bananas on bottom of pie crust. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over bananas.
- Spoon whipped topping over pudding mixture. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve. Garnish with remaining bananas.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!