Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 20 Min
Our Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie will surely put a smile on your face! With just a few easy shortcuts, this one can be on your table ready to be served up. And yes, they'll go bananas over it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 2 (4-serving) packages cook-and-serve banana cream pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool.
In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk, and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, cover surface of pudding with wax paper, and let cool slightly.
Place 1-1/2 bananas on bottom of pie crust. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over bananas.
- Spoon whipped topping over pudding mixture. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve. Garnish with remaining bananas.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We deconstructed one of your favorite sandwiches to bring you this family-sized Philly Cheese Steak Bake. It's got everything you love about a cheese steak in the form of a hot and hearty casserole, including the cheesy sauce and deli-style roast beef.