Espresso Ice Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Espresso Ice Cream Pie is a definite favorite over in our Test Kitchen. Why? Because the chocolate-covered coffee beans add a rich, robust flavor and crunch to this foolproof pie.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered coffee beans, divided (see Note)
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) chocolate crumb pie crust
- Caramel sauce
- Fresh raspberries (optional) (about 1 pint)
What To Do:
- Process 1/4 cup coffee beans in a blender until finely chopped. Add ice cream; process until smooth, stopping to scrap down sides. Spoon mixture into crust; cover and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce. Sprinkle with remaining coffee beans, and garnish with raspberries, if desired.
You can find chocolate-covered coffee beans at your favorite gourmet coffee shop.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Memorial Day barbecue. Made with a frozen blueberry pie shortcut, creamy vanilla ice cream, and strawberry toppings, this dessert isn't just summer-refreshing, its also super easy to put together!