Peachy Keen Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 35 Min
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 6 fresh peaches, sliced thin
- 1 nine-inch frozen ready-to-bake deep dish pie shell, thawed
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt; add cream and mix well. Place peaches in pie shell and pour cream mixture over them.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until firm in center. Remove from oven and let cool 20 to 30 minutes.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra-creamy Peachy-Keen Cream Pie. And if fresh peaches aren't available, no worries! Just use a 29-ounce can of peaches, drained.
- We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
- If you liked this pie recipe, be sure to check out our Strawberry Rhubarb Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!