Kiwi Lime Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy no-bake pie recipe features the tart and tangy flavors of lime and fresh kiwifruit. Serve up a slice of Kiwi Lime Pie for a refreshing homemade dessert sure to keep the kitchen cool.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and limeade; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into graham cracker crust and chill 4 hours, or until set. Top with kiwi slices and serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
A few fresh raspberries sprinkled on top add nice color and flavor contrast.
Check out more easy chilled and frozen desserts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.