Kiwi Lime Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy no-bake pie recipe features the tart and tangy flavors of lime and fresh kiwifruit. Serve up a slice of Kiwi Lime Pie for a refreshing homemade dessert sure to keep the kitchen cool.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and limeade; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into graham cracker crust and chill 4 hours, or until set. Top with kiwi slices and serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
A few fresh raspberries sprinkled on top add nice color and flavor contrast.
Check out more easy chilled and frozen desserts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!