Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Peanut butter and jelly is everybody's favorite. Well, this is a great novel way to serve it to the gang. And you can use any flavor preserves - whatever tickles your fancy! But whichever flavor you use, they'll say, "Pie? Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie? Wow! More! More!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 prepared 9-inch chocolate-flavored pie crust
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (an 8-ounce container is 3-1/2 cups)
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and peanut butter, mixing until well blended. Add sugar and milk; mix well.
Spoon cream cheese mixture into pie crust; chill.
Spread with preserves; top with whipped topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Guilt-Free Banana Pudding Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
- 74 Easy Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Crustless Lemon Cream Pie
- Easy Strawberry Pie
- Awesome Blueberry Pie
- "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More
- Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie