We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those yummy chocolate caramel candies that are shaped like turtles? We've put that same gooey, rich taste into our Turtle Pie!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21- to 23-ounce) package brownie mix
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep dish pie shell, thawed
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a large bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Stir in 1/2 cup of the pecans and pour into the pie crust.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle the caramel topping over the pie and sprinkle with the remaining pecans.
Be sure to have ice-cold milk on hand when you serve this!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!