Easy Strawberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 5 Min
Prepared pie crusts make it a snap to whip up homemade pies. This Easy Strawberry Pie recipe features fresh strawberries, which are sure to make your gang cheer!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (1 package) strawberry gelatin
- 5 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- Whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
What To Do:
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, water, and cornstarch to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Remove from heat; let cool 8-10 minutes.
- Place strawberries in a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss gently until evenly coated, then spoon evenly into pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.