Beefy Pizza Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just wait 'til they sink their teeth into this super kid-friendly ground beef recipe! These fun-to-eat personal-sized English muffin pizzas will score you big points with the kids...with no worries about divvying up the portions!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef (see Note)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 6 English muffins, split
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large skillet, saute ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper over high heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until beef is browned; drain liquid then stir in spaghetti sauce.
Open English muffins and place the halves on a baking sheet; bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Remove muffins from oven and spoon beef mixture evenly over them. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over beef.
- Bake muffins an additional 7 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Check out our tips on how to reduce fat in ground beef.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?