We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn deli meat and cheese favorites into a hot and melty Italian-style stromboli in no time. Our Marketplace Stromboli delivers great taste using ingredients right from the supermarket.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 slices Genoa or hard salami
- 6 slices deli-style ham
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a flat surface. Layer with salami, ham, and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Starting with the end of the dough, roll up jellyroll-style and place on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray stromboli with cooking spray then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 minutes then slice and serve with your favorite marinara sauce.
- If you like our Marketplace Stromboli, you'll also like our Easy Calzones!
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?