We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What goes best with Oktoberfest? Beer, of course! So tap the keg and turn up the oom-pah for a tasty celebration that includes this easy recipe for beer-basted sausage they'll love!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 onions, peeled, quartered and sliced very thin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 (1-pound) package bratwurst (6 to 8 sausages)
- 1/2 cup beer
What To Do:
In a large skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil . Add onions and saute 10 minutes, or until tender and beginning to brown, stirring often. Season onions with salt and pepper then stir in mustard.
- Add bratwurst and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until sausages are no longer pink in center. Stir in the beer and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Serve bratwurst with the onions.
Click here to check out all the crazy good Oktoberfest recipes that the Test Kitchen is cookin' up!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Saucy Country-Style Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Southern Fried Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Classic Barbecue Ribs
- Slow Cooker Country Pork
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More