We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What goes best with Oktoberfest? Beer, of course! So tap the keg and turn up the oom-pah for a tasty celebration that includes this easy recipe for beer-basted sausage they'll love!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 onions, peeled, quartered and sliced very thin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 (1-pound) package bratwurst (6 to 8 sausages)
- 1/2 cup beer
What To Do:
In a large skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil . Add onions and saute 10 minutes, or until tender and beginning to brown, stirring often. Season onions with salt and pepper then stir in mustard.
- Add bratwurst and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until sausages are no longer pink in center. Stir in the beer and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Serve bratwurst with the onions.
Click here to check out all the crazy good Oktoberfest recipes that the Test Kitchen is cookin' up!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!