Jerk Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jamaican jerk seasoning is your tasty passport to flavor when it comes to grilling this delicious Jerk Pork Tenderloin. The zesty spices and refreshing mango make for a novel grilled pork main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine mangoes, onion, brown sugar, parsley, ground red pepper, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- Evenly season pork with jerk seasoning. Place on grill and cook 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F., turning halfway through cooking.
- Slice pork, top with mango salsa, and serve immediately.
If you love the taste and smell of charcoal grilling, there's a great grilling tool on the market that heats your coals quickly and keeps them hotter longer. To learn more about chimney starters, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops