15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops are fancy enough for company but easy enough to serve up for a weeknight meal. These skillet pork chops are smothered in a tasty glaze of Dijon mustard, orange juice, and cornstarch, making a dinner that'll leave the whole family reaching for seconds!
What You'll Need:
- 4 pork loin chops, 1-inch thick
- Seasoned salt for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
What To Do:
Sprinkle both sides of pork chops liberally with seasoned salt.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; brown pork chops about 2 minutes per side.
In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour mixture over pork chops. Cover skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
You'll wanna enjoy every last bit of this sauce, so don't forget to serve up a bowl of our tasty wild rice!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Texas Two-Step Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Lip-Smackin' Carolina Ribs
- Country Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs